Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

buy own cheap server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M&M3

M&M3

buy own cheap server Empty
PostSubject: buy own cheap server   buy own cheap server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:33 am

hello dont worry |fruit|´s i dont sell any of our servers but many players in cs2d ask me how much i pay for the servers and where they get it and and and... well in the heat of a fight its very hard always to explain everything:

(slot means how many player can join your server. if you buy 1 server with 10 slots, maximum 10 players can join the server)

ok there is
Hosting PLUS:

Pricing for our Hosting PLUS is arranged per slot per month. This means that you pay a certain price for each slot, multiplied by the amount of months you chose to pay for. We count a stable price of €0,50 per slot per month:

12 slots 1 month: €6,00
16 slots 2 months: €16,00

That would be the normal prices, BUT!
We offer you up to 50% discount if you order for multiple months in advance! For instance:

Order: Normal price: Our price:
12 slots 6 months: €36,00 €28,18
16 slots 12 months: €96,00 €48,00

first i wanted to try this for 1-2 months but then i gave myself a orange and i bought the pro host (what is alot better in my opinion)

Hosting PRO:
For our hosting PRO, you pay a fixed amount, €25,00 per month. For this amount, you can start as many servers as you want. You can start another server in no-time whenever you want to without paying anything extra.

As for our hosting PLUS, we also offer up to 50% discount if you order for multiple months. 12 Months Hosting PRO therefore only costs €150,00. That is an unlimited amount of servers for an entire year for less money than a dedicated server costs per month!

visit: www.servers.cs2d.nl or
visit their support forum: www.servers.cs2d.nl/?site=forum
Back to top Go down

buy own cheap server
Page 1 of 1