Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i never put the fruit tag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ice cold

ice cold

i never put the fruit tag  Empty
PostSubject: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 am

i dont undersatnd i didnt sow u ?? when i never put the fruit tagg and who u ?? i play with my nick ice cold
1 time i put the fruit tag that was just kidding with apple ....... i said to he " nice nick apply??" he said "yes" and that was for fun ... Shocked
so u are wrong or u dont want me to join clan
(and why i wanna join clan that i insult hes members if u dont wanna that me join just say it dont say fake reasons )
Back to top Go down
Papaya

PostSubject: -.-   i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:29 am

Just kidding or not, you dont have to wear the clan Tag when you arent in the clan!!
I said you shall change your name and then you say "Shut the fuck up, youre not the Leader". That wasnt nice, and i dont lie!
Wanna see my logs? -.-
Why i should say fake reasons?
Now let it be and search for a clan in your Level.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Ok calm down Now lads...

Being the Mango of the fruits king ...I'll take this matter in my hands.

Papaya and Ice will fight 1on1 in a map they like under the supervision of me,Orange or apple..

The winner takes it all..The loser gets nothing.

If ice wins..then he'll be welcomed and warned,If papaya wins.then bye bye Ice..

Deal? king
Back to top Go down
https://fruitcs2d.forumotion.com
Papaya

PostSubject: Re: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm

No, i dont want him here, we can make fun 1n1, but i dont want him here -.-
And i go skiing for 7 days now... bb ;-)
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm

why we should do it like this. 1v1 and kick the other1? what when some1 wanna join and ash dont like him? should we 1v1 you both and the winner gets the jackpot? i dont see much sense in something like this lol. papaya will decide. tip to ice.. be nice to him maybe he forgives you..
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Well i would settle for a 1 on 1 if I don't like some 1 and u guys want him in..
This is a gun game..so we should let guns do the talking..
And I never said If ice wins papaya is booted..

ny ways...i've said much about this.its your choice in the end.
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 am

oh i am sorry. well then your idea doesnt sound so bad =). still i normally wouldnt let a clanhopper join. his last clan was F.tail. (or whatever) and i saw him wearing their tag 2-3 days before his apply lol. so he just left the clan for us didnt he? would be bad if somebody just leaves our clan just for another clan. but well papaya you wanna say something :-P?
-- oh he is skiing
Back to top Go down
Papaya

PostSubject: Re: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 am

yes i am, but i have wlan Smile
to bad to play normaly but i can write s.th.!
i think we must better look which ppls we let join.. i dont wanna troublemakers and player they go in 3 days to a other clan.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm

As you wish..
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:58 am

M&M3 wrote:
oh i am sorry. well then your idea doesnt sound so bad =). still i normally wouldnt let a clanhopper join. his last clan was F.tail. (or whatever) and i saw him wearing their tag 2-3 days before his apply lol. so he just left the clan for us didnt he? would be bad if somebody just leaves our clan just for another clan. but well papaya you wanna say something :-P?
-- oh he is skiing

well i dont care if he is clanhopper maybe he had a good reason to leave the clan or he got kicked of the clan(what makes it even worse lol) i dont think its impossible to get in peace with papaya or what? papaya he already said sorry you dont want to forgive him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i never put the fruit tag    i never put the fruit tag  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i never put the fruit tag
Page 1 of 1