Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lychee is a fruit too !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lychee

lychee

Lychee is a fruit too ! Empty
PostSubject: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:31 am

In-Game name:hiror(will change 2 lychee or somethin)

How long have you been on CS2D?: about 3 - 4 years

Previous Clan(s)?: BLoD, cG, Die Kebabse

Why did you leave?: servers will be closed, everyone is leaving the clan
Why do you want to join our clan?:I was active on your forum earlier, I like your servers, 3/4 of my friends are in this clan

XFire: Nope

Other notes: I also wanted to be an admin on your servers, hunting hackers is my hobby Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
high master

high master

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:40 am

HIRROR ZIOMECZKU Very Happy elo elo tutaj tangerrrrine

i vote yes for him ! he is very good
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:43 am

i think kodiak can tell us if you can join or not. i know your good and ok. so i vote for yes. lets see what the other fruits say.
btw.: please dont send me a pm here anymore bc im now at http://fruit2d.bplaced.net our new website. you can send me there pms and whatever. soon the forum is ready and you guys can write there your applies. oh and if you write in a diffrent langugae please translate it in english. fairtrade
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:47 am

Put him IN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://fruitcs2d.forumotion.com
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:52 am

LOL @ ASH XD he is voting for everybody. but still we should discuss about peter bc he got kicked of kebab and thats not a good sign
Back to top Go down
KoDiaK²

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:06 am

Vote him out!

He says, he will write a apply.... he want only adm rights...

He joined in kebab ... only for the adm rights! o.O....

... -.-

sorry for my bad english... Smile
Back to top Go down
lychee

lychee

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:17 am

Not only, I know you just love being a sh**head, but don't do it in this clan too pls Laughing

M&M3 I don't think Kodiak should decide about it, we had/have an argue bcuz I like being a good admin, he likes being an idiot

ok, about the new forum, I registered there already

Sorry but I can't obey the rules of the forum, bcuz I have no idea where are they, somebody point me please cyclops
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:31 am

this is how fruits decide if a member can join or not:
--player writes his apply
--fruits test him and report here
--all fruits can decide if a player can join or not! if only 1 fruit dont want you in our clan there is no way that you can join |fruit|!
hirror the only way you can get in fruit clan is: get in peace with kodiak. he is the one you need to talk to because he voted against you.
Back to top Go down
lychee

lychee

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 am

can't you don't obey that rule this time please ?

I probably won't make a peace with him, because he lied to our leader, to make me kicked from a clan, when I showed them logs, he made me a full member again. Them Kodiak said through skype that he apologizes, and he want us to be friends again, I said "ok"

Now he lied again, because he said I want to join fruit for admin rights...

Kodiak, would you be so kindly to show us the logs when I said that I want to join fruit for admin rights ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Polish stuff here
high, za każdym razem jak wbijałeś na serwa mówiłem "siema fast" bo myślałem, że to mój inny kumpel (FastDie)
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:48 am

Other notes: I also wanted to be an admin on your servers, hunting hackers is my hobby

i think this is the reason why kodiak said that
Back to top Go down
lychee

lychee

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:54 am

I said that bcuz it's really my hobby Wink
But I also said I got a lot of friends here too.

btw. Kodiak lied when he said he's a leader of kebab.
He is a leader now because Doner left. When he did it, everybody started to quit, he said he's a leader, but he's a leader of an empty clan, because he's the last one with [Kebab] tag...

M&M3 what messanger do you use ? It would be easier to contact you that way.
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:04 am

Back to top Go down
KoDiaK²

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:07 am

Donar and i am are leaders.... the clan will go down... thats OUR decision...
if ur a server admin... u must follow donar and my rules ;-)....
Back to top Go down
lychee

lychee

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:34 am

Yea sure, 1st rule in kebab was, that you can't be in kebab and in other clan, Doner wrote it himself.
So you're the leader of kebab + you're the member of fruit ? Cool as taking a s*it
___________________________________________________________________________________
No log here ? What a shame....
Or maybe u forgot how to copy and paste things ?
Back to top Go down
KoDiaK²

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 am

u have no idea Wink
Back to top Go down
lychee

lychee

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:12 am

hmmm... your answer dispelled my illusions, you won't even defend your poor a*s ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lychee is a fruit too !   Lychee is a fruit too ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lychee is a fruit too !
Page 1 of 1