Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NoHate's Application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No Hate

NoHate's Application :) Empty
PostSubject: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:28 am

In-game name: Darkn3ss or No Hate, but recently, No hate
How long have I been on CS2D: About 2-3 years
Previous Clan(s): [Mafia] and |rV| (My own clan, which i had to end because of not being on CS2D for a while)
Why did I leave: Mafia because it was a bogus member who recruited me
Why do I want to join |fruit|: Because fruit are an awesome clan and all the members are pro and nice.
Xfire: Not joined.
Other Notes: I'm not so good at some maps on standard mode, as I'm kinda scuicidal sometimes affraid but I'm good on other maps and construction.
Back to top Go down
high master

high master

PostSubject: Re: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:09 am

I tested him, he is noob, and in my opinion he cant join to us. I won with him 10:0 and he leave server. He i soo weak in normal map.
Back to top Go down
No Hate

PostSubject: sorry   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:13 am

tangerine tested me and i'm really sorry to him but i had to leave without telling him as my parents were giving me hell and i had to go to bed, I'm up for another testing but not tomorrow, I was under preassure, and i couldnt play right, also de-cs2d is not my best map. so sorry tangerine, but i was not playing up to form, and had not been all night.
Back to top Go down
high master

high master

PostSubject: Re: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 am

No problem Smile i am not mad for you Smile okey, tomorrow i will test you again or someone
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:46 am

master you should test ppl on de_dust first. de_cs2d is just a m3 map and not that important
Back to top Go down
high master

high master

PostSubject: Re: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:57 am

no problem i will test him on de_dust
Back to top Go down
No hate

PostSubject: info   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm

you are right, I need more practice, not tomorrow, will get back to you guys when I'm ready.
-No Hate
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm

thats cool man
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 am

make sure to post screen shots.. Or else... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://fruitcs2d.forumotion.com
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 am

10:0 and need a screeny?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:52 am

i was talking of Retest..
and Screen post of test is a MUST!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://fruitcs2d.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NoHate's Application :)   NoHate's Application :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NoHate's Application :)
Page 1 of 1