Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|fruit| maps help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M&M3

M&M3

|fruit| maps help Empty
PostSubject: |fruit| maps help   |fruit| maps help Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 am

hello. im working on many maps and need someone to help me with the decoration and maps.
im working on deathruns, zombiemaps, and some other projekts. when the map is ready i will send it to you and you give the map a fruity touch :-) examlple: zombie map - horror! make it scary. would be nice if there is a good mapper?

|fruit| shotgun Status: Online -- X
|fruit| sniper Status: Online -- some awp_ maps needed! (maybe ash make some?)
|fruit| zombie2 Status: Online -- X (lil is working on it)
|fruit| bomb defuse Status: Online -- some maps needed
|fruit| aim Status: Online -- need more aim maps, emo made 1 maybe he can make more
|fruit| cs_office Status: Online -- i dont know what i want here... maybe a new office map? if u guys have any ideas lemme know
|fruit| lua/script Status: Offline -- im still working on a good script
|fruit| zombie Status: Online -- i make maps, need someone who can make design/deco
|fruit| Citylife Status: Online -- X
deathrun -- i make map need good design/deco
i will run the maps some days and i always keep the best and most visited. that means our servers will always have better maps after some time.
only deathrun and zombie need good designs =) the other maps just need to be playable!! not like awp_snow(to much snow my fault sry)
oh and dont forget the armor in the awp maps!
everybody is allowed to send me his maps
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

|fruit| maps help Empty
PostSubject: Re: |fruit| maps help   |fruit| maps help Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Old AWp amps are best in tt-ct balance,cover and everything..

Is extreme in clan?
if yes then ask him if he can make some maps

I never made a map b4.
Back to top Go down
https://fruitcs2d.forumotion.com
M&M3

M&M3

|fruit| maps help Empty
PostSubject: Re: |fruit| maps help   |fruit| maps help Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 pm

i didnt played with him. maybe you can test him if you see him or somebody else of our clan and report please.
old maps are the best is true. you know why? bc everybody played them and know how to play on the map. you know where to stand and where not. but guys i play like 3 years and i still see the same maps on the public servers.. de_dust, de_dust2, aim_shotgun,...
i dont wanna see in 5 years still 20% of the online servers with a de_dust map lol :-). oh and there are many other good maps too you just need to play them. i talked yesterday with a guy about this and he gave me very good maps i never saw before, just look at the as_plane server its fun you should try it! didnt thougt that as_ can be that funny lol im gonna search for new maps. oh dont look at our awp server i know this map looks sh**.
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

|fruit| maps help Empty
PostSubject: Re: |fruit| maps help   |fruit| maps help Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 am

im sorry if i cant host all your maps but o cant host a map like fy_pool because i dont have a server for this. everybody is allowed to make maps for me, but: i dont wanna see on a standard map medic and teleports..
and dont forget to place on a awp map armor!

i need maps for this servers:

|fruit| shotgun Status: Online yes
|fruit| sniper Status: Online yes
|fruit| zombie2 Status: Offline yes but i will host only 1 zombie(on this server) map and only the best!
|fruit| cs_office Status: Online yes (cs_map!)
|fruit| aim Status: Online yes
|fruit| Standard Status: Offline yes (maybe i make here a fy_ server. or any1 does have a better idea?)
|fruit| lua/script Status: Offline yes+ lua
|fruit| zombie1 Status: Online yes but i will host only 1 zombie(on this server) map and only the best!
|fruit| Citylife Status: Online no
|fruit| de_aztec Status: Online (de_map!)
|fruit| as_snow Status: Offline yes i need some as_ mapĀ“s =)
|fruit| deathrun Status: Offline no im working on 1
Back to top Go down
1bonp

1bonp

|fruit| maps help Empty
PostSubject: Re: |fruit| maps help   |fruit| maps help Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:41 am

oh yesssss , yes ! make a Fy SERVER ! ! wahou ! ! ! affraid bounce bounce

I spend a day of my life by making that fuckin map xD

YAY ; wahouuuuuuu xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|fruit| maps help Empty
PostSubject: Re: |fruit| maps help   |fruit| maps help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|fruit| maps help
Page 1 of 1