Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M&M3

M&M3

new website Empty
PostSubject: new website   new website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:43 pm

hello frothers and fristers,
i am working on a new website for us. i use webspell and it will include many more features than forumotion. ash will be administrator again. all fruits have to register there, thats also a good way to kick inactive fruits. i know you like this website but its nothing against a professional website. i always feel pain in my eyes when i see this clansites with their great website and then our forumotion site. we will document all our cw's won or lost doesnt matter! we will have new moderators to help ash and me to hold the website up-to-date.moderator rights will get people who:
are often on the site.
help others.
help us with the site.
somefruits who have a good chance for mod rights: apple, papaya, tangerine, many fruits =);
i will include a map section where you can upload your map and the best maps will be hosted on our servers. and dont worry that we will lose all our nice topics, i will save them and reopen all in the new clanforum.
with the new website we start a new era, no its the begin of a new world in cs2d! we run this game!
i hope you all agree with this but when you see our new website you will =)
i send you the link with the new website when it is ready.
p.s.: it will be much easier with the new websote for me to handle the servers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Whats the name??

and y is every 1 moderator?
Back to top Go down
https://fruitcs2d.forumotion.com
M&M3

M&M3

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm

website is still in work. i will post here the link when it is ready
2. no, just some.. for a little help. depends on how active the website and their members is. probably the website wont get very soon ready to 100% but i will send yall the link earlier so you can register there.
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

the new website is soon ready. it will be on bplaced.net. i will register there as 0rang3 just that you guys know
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 pm

ok i want you guys to register at our new website www.fruit2d.bplaced.net
it is not ready but i want you to register there so i can give you your ranks. some help with the website would be nice bc im working on another project.
Back to top Go down
high master

high master

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:44 am

I joined there with nick : |fruit| Tangerine

@edit

but if u can u could change my nick in new forum on : Tangerine, just alone Tangerine without fruit i think, and i am sure about that

Last edited by high master on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:46 am

M on it
Back to top Go down
1bonp

1bonp

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:28 pm

i registered already ! is very awesome !

Btw , how do i upload files ? =D
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

lol please ask questions like this at our website :L. just go to the files download button. then there is anywhere on the site a upload button or something else.. well i think ash can shutdown the site if you want.
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:49 pm

BPLACED SUCKS!!! WE WILL CREATE A NEW WEBSITE BECAUSE BPLACED SUCKS DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they dont allow shoutbox haha omg fucking ssuck my dicks, swallow my chees nectary from under my nuts, suck suck bplaced you suck your own shit
i will inform everybody of the new website name when its open....
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 am

Well Iw as going to say that bro.....

C what It shows when I go there....

new website New_pi10
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:50 am

http://fruit.eu.pn/ is back!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new website Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website   new website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new website
Page 1 of 1