Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ello there. Im Zurak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zurak

ello there. Im Zurak Empty
PostSubject: ello there. Im Zurak   ello there. Im Zurak Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 am

Hey im Zurak CL of xL @ xl2d.tk and i played cs2d for 2 years. I think this clan is great and is kiwi still leader?
Back to top Go down
1bonp

1bonp

PostSubject: Re: ello there. Im Zurak   ello there. Im Zurak Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 am

youre an nerd idiot -_-
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: ello there. Im Zurak   ello there. Im Zurak Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:52 am

@Zurak this is not <fruitpapje>. we are the |fruit| clan(new clan in cs2d). <fruitpapje> closed and kiwi is now in |3c| and his name is max.but he is a member of this website you can send him a pm if you want to talk to him. im sorry for the unfriendly first post you get i wish i could delet it. oh and no we dont have any leader all fruits have the same rights there is just 1 webadmin and 1 serverowner. if you want to talk about the website, ash is the web-administrator and he hold it up-to-date. if you want to talk about our servers talk to M&M3 <-> 0rang3 (me) and if you want to flame somebody talk to 1bonp you see he is in the right mod xDDD!
have a nice stay
btw.:: i heard you are a great mapper? is this true?(un.de)

@1bonp dont insult!

sorry for my bad english. i bet this post is full of errors.
Back to top Go down
1bonp

1bonp

PostSubject: Re: ello there. Im Zurak   ello there. Im Zurak Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:10 pm

i like virtual wars =)
Back to top Go down
Zurak

PostSubject: Re: ello there. Im Zurak   ello there. Im Zurak Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:36 am

yes im a pretty good mapper.

@flame war

why is your avatar so crappy. and why is your name a jumble of mixed words and letters? xD
Back to top Go down
1bonp

1bonp

PostSubject: Re: ello there. Im Zurak   ello there. Im Zurak Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 pm

cause 1bonp

is my nickname , and this is a fresh apple . I LIKE APPLES =D bounce pig pig pig No No Suspect Suspect Suspect santa lol! flower elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ello there. Im Zurak   ello there. Im Zurak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ello there. Im Zurak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Fruit|Fruit| :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: