Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The history of each of you

Go down 
+2
M&M3
Joni
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joni

Joni

The history of each of you Empty
PostSubject: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:16 am

I was wondering,why not make a topic where everyone could show his history of cs2d?How did you start playing cs2d?Since I'm the creator of the topic I shall start first.

I've played for 5 years(since cs2d 1.3 to be more exact) I don't know if it were 5 years but it really seems like a long time Very Happy I firstly played on zombie and prison maps only and to tell the truth I was such a noob.I used bad language,I was a racist(only to serbians),I vote-kicked guys who were better than me by screaming:"YOU MOTHERFUCKING HACKER!VOTE THAT BITCH!",put some grammar errors to that and that's it.There were two points that changed my whole point of view for the cs2d community.The first point of time was starting to play with awp,which I before called"A MOTHERFUCKING WEAPON""NOOB'S WEAPON".I started playing in the fruitpapje's awp server.I saw guys playing so swift and smooth that I couldn't want any other weapon.So day by day for about 1.7 years,I kept playing until I got really better.Then it comes the second one.One day I meet Akki,a sergeant of the [?] Clan at that time who noticed me(I don't know how but hey,I'm glad he did Smile )He offered me to join his clan.That's when I got first in touch with the cs2d community.I had always wanted to join a clan,but I didn't know how.So he explained everything to me.I was so happy and exited at that moment.Couldn't wait for the big test,which I obviously failed Very Happy But failed hard with only one lucky kill.I didn't even knew high ping fighting.I had had no idea what cs2d even was before that.I only thougth cs2d as a little game to kill time.But when I joined this clan,I saw big scores like the Diamond record,305-0 where he said he could have gone more but was too tired.I was shocked!I started admiring those guys,including my leader Spyware for their skills and all the knowledge they had.(Not admire like a sick guy lol,just a deep feel of respect towards them,even though I haven't met Diamond even once.)So here I learned the moral of a community,something I will always be grateful to my clan.But as my respect towards them raised,my feeling for greatness and achievement of scores like these went up and seriously I became addicted.Still though,I got preety good Wink In awp I really became very good,but didn't cost much attention to other weapons like rifles or shotguns.
In a sick way I became obsessed that I was a pro,which I surely wasn't and am not. And as a result I started understimating other players denying their skills(the biggest mistake I ever made).So they kept killing me cause I went wide-open like some god or something.And obviously I died most of the time.This kinda stressed me and I was about to leave cs2d,but then I accomplished to understand that what I had to do was not give up,but give myself a second chance.One part of this mirror was also reflected on my school from the which I had given up.I went to it like a loser,not learning,doing nothing.But hell no.I couldn't keep on going like that!I was not a failure and I knew that.Then why the heck was I acting like one?So I struggled my way up and came here where I am.Today I go good at school and keep an good performance in cs2d.There are some people and clans that I will never forget.
Clans:
1.The [?] Clan(to the which I dedicate every single play I do.I love my clan cause I fit perfectly there Smile )
2.Fruitpapje[I held a huge respect for them and they were also good friends.With some of them I still keep contact(in an indirective way of course)like with kiwi,banaan,kod at cs2d.nl]
3.KC(have never met Diamond and don't really know much about them but they somehow have found a place in my memory)
4.Fruit (as the clan of M&M3 and Ash who was the reason I joined this forum and I'm glad I did cause I found good friends Smile )

People:
1.Akki(my bro,love him Very Happy )
2.Spyware(a loyal,good and respectful friend and leader)
3.Kiwi(for his loyalty,his straightness and his right way of judgement)
4.Leon(for those who don't know him,he is a pro.Even though I myself don't really like him,I have to admit that he is very skillful.Watching him play in silence,I managed to steal quite a few tricks.Gotta admit that at first I aimed to play as he does)

A few tips I gained from cs2d:
1.When you see your self down,get your head up and struggle up cause that's the only way you gonna aim in your life.
2.Never think you are the best.Cause being the best is only a temporary situation.One day your nose will come down and it will take you with it.
3.Every situation is temporary.No situation is impossible to change.You just have to find a way how.

I can't think of anything else in this moments so Smile Well now it's you turn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unk2d.net/forum
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: the autobiography   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:21 am

good idea! and nice history.

3~ years ago i found a nice game called "counter-strike 2D". i didnt knew much about "online" gaming, i just played some strategy games on my pc and xbox. i didnt knew what "ping" was and how it work. i started to play zombie and construction maps then when i came abit better i spend alot of time in the usgn server(dont remember the name of the server) with the map cs_office (+fow). i learned there to play with m3 and grenades. oh and i always played there with m3 so i came to my name M&M3= eminemĀ“s old name (M&M). i played on this server with guys named The Pl@yer and Bloodcore. bloodcore was a good friend i really loved this guy but then i saw him hacking and well.. lost a good friend :*. then cosmo of gR| clan asked me to join his clan and well.. had a nice time there =). later i joined [kebab] clan but i left because of reallife and lags in this game :-P then i stopped playing cs2d for some months(not the first time i stopped playing cs2d for months). it wasnt that much fun anymore because of my laggy internet connection i couldnt play with m4/ak. huge jumps. then i started to play it again and some months ago i bought a new internet, its not much better but i can aim now easier =).i joined some fun clans and spend alot time on the de_cs2d server of fruitpapje. 1 day i played with 1bonp(apple) on de_cs2d server and he asked for people who join his clan "Team_Fruit". so i changed my name to "Team_Fruit" orange. it was just fun for me because he didnt had a website, server or members. then some other people joined or clan too like ash(mango) and harunks(cherry). i told him to make a website but well.. i made 1 :-P we used it for 1~ month (http://cs2dteamfruit.enjin.com/) well it was shit. but i didnt spend alot time o searching a good website host :-P. we found out that harunks was a hacker so we banned him. he wanted back but fruits dont hack. so he cant be a real cherry! i wanted to change our clanname first bc i was scared if ppl would insult us for faking <fruitpapje>(and yes there were some but not many). i wrote apple some suggestions:(this is the message i wrote apple)
hey apple i was thinking about a new clan name bc many ppl dont like it i really think we need a better name. tell me some clannames what u like and then we talk about it. some names i thougt about:
"drunk hardcore killers" DHK | M&M3 or |) |-|K_M&M3
"just another headshot" JAH | M&M3 or J/-\|-|_M&M3
"deadly incredible elite" DIE | M&M3 or |)|3_M&M3
"last man standing" LMS | M&M3 or |_|\/|$_M&M3
"dont do drugs" DDD | M&M3 <~lol! or |)|)|)_M&M3
"the x clan" =X= | M&M3
"cant touch this" CTT | M&M3
"mega awesome man" -=MAN=- M&M3

i like all but best is |DIE| hehe or |MAN| or |X|
oh and i will buy in the next days/weeks a cs2d server with 10 slots

but then apple told me he really like the clan name fruit. i looked deep in his waterfilled eyes and said: ok frufru, we keep the name |fruit|! and everybody who dont like it got a tiny banana! after some time a bought a cheap server of www.servers.cs2d.nl and ash made a new website for us. this was the start of a new era in cs2d, the fruitology =)
Back to top Go down
Joni

Joni

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 am

nice story Very Happy I also like the name |DIE|-awesome name Very Happy but fruit is better cheers

C'mon guys,it's your turn now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 am

the problem is that not all can speak well english :-P. but lets see who will write something =)
Back to top Go down
Banaan

Banaan

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:39 am

Nice stories all, but Joni I think your story isn't really true.

1. Zombie and Prison don't exist for five years - they exist for about two years now.
2. The <fruitpapje> servers have been online for less than a year (from October 2009 until it was closed in September 2010). By that time, you had already been in [?] for a few months at the very least.

Furthermore, may I ask you to reconsider your respect for Kc? It's your choice of course, but I think Diamond deserves no respect whatsoever, regarding the spyware he spread, his personality (he does not ask - he demands, his modest reactions to highly sensitive topics, etc.) and the likeliness of him hacking (this is not accusing, this is merely some simple reasoning) Suspect. And high scores are not what makes a player good, you ought to know that by now.

My history:

I started playing CS2D as a huge computer noob somewhat over two years back, in October 2008 (version 0.1.0.9 if I'm not mistaken). It was the very first shooter I ever played and I sucked at it. Nevertheless, I continued playing (I wouldn't know why), but I stayed a noob. Then in early January 2009, I started <fruitpapje> with Pereprak (wasn't even meant to be a clan :S). It kept running, noobs going in and out, blah blah blah, we all know that. In the meantime, <fruitpapje> needed a website so I started investigating free site builders (don't you ever try them, they suck). For that reason (the sucking), I decided to just create one myself (epic fail). Then I found out how to install WebSPELL, so I started setting that up. I wasn't fully content with the design though, so I played around with it a little, added a shoutbox, replaced latest downloads by latest forum posts, changed some buttons, created some banners, added different languages, added the squad section and a helluva lot more.

In October 2009, KiWi and I decided to buy some CS2D servers from Roni. Three months later, we had enough of the downtime and continuously restarting them and stopped them. But it became boring so I bought my own server in early march 2010. But since I didn't want to spend a lot of money on CS2D, I decided to start selling servers, just like Roni, but do it differently by focussing on support. I had a really quick start (€8,00 in the first two or three months :S) so I got kinda worried, but luckily there were some people who trusted me. In July 2010, I received my first big order which got me out of worries immediately. During the summer holidays I was bored, I tried using TKD's webinterface for servers but it didn't work so I just started working on my own one, so that was when I learned PHP (and saw some huge security issues in TKD's interface Shocked ). Then M&M3 came by to buy some servers and forced me to keep hosting for two more years xD

Then there was CS2DWorld, me getting inactive in playing, but more and more active in coding, CheatGuard development, Lua scripting and some more plans.

I guess that's pretty much it... Oh wait I forgot AWP obsession, 96.3% of all clanwars won, some hacker issues, computer graphics, map making and probably a lot more I haven't covered yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.servers.cs2d.nl
Joni

Joni

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:18 am

Nice story banaan Smile I understand a shit from coding Sad You also have a good Cs2D Vitae (just made that up lol Very Happy ) Now some things I want to clear up:
1.I said I have been playing cs2d since cs2d v.1.3 Since then,not before.I don't know if there are five years but they surely seemed like 5 Very Happy Used to play at pacman prison and at different zombie maps(I obviously don't remember their names)

2.About the second point,I started playing in fruitpapje's awp server before joining the [?] Clan (that's where I met Akki).I just was an unknown Smile Then I joined the [?] Clan.But I guess you have a point.I don't remember good how long have I been doing things in cs2d What a Face

3.About Diamond,the only thing I admire from him are his skills.And he passed those skills to my leader.And a couple of them he passed to me.As I said,I have never met him,so I can't admire him about anything else cause I don't even know what kind of guy he is.But to say that he ain't got skills,is illogical cause even those scores are not raised by noobish.It's true that good scores don't make a player good,that's what dragged me down in the first place.But good players,reach good scores.Even though now I understand that a challenging game is more fun that an easy winning game so each time I get the chance,I join the losing team to make the game more of a challenge.And that most of the times fucks up my score Smile
Back to top Go down
1bonp

1bonp

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 am

lol

You all say u started playing for 3-5 years ,

I started playin cs2d about 4 months ago ...
I have a Bad pc , so i hated all new fuckin generation games , that you need a fucked up processor , graphic driver / etch ///

So , i searched for old online games , cause i was alone , home , and i was boring ...
I continued watching New Generation games on youtube (playthrough) on machinima channel , many walkthroughs ...

one day i watched "Mirrors Edge" gameplay , so i searched on google , if there was a "low budget version" xD
I typed Mirrors Edge in google , and then , he proposes me , Mirrors Edge 2d "

So i played ME 2d for a while (its an awesome game ! ) , so i found , that 2d games , dont need a new gen pc , mine was okay =D
i searched for more 2d games and i found that "FREE" game ! ! ! ! !

So i started playing cs2d (1.0.0.7) in like october - september , and i liked that game very much , but i was a freakin noob , but i didnt get nervous when i get killed , i was patient , and i played just for fun , on de_cs2d map , construction , maps .

I hated when a fuckin pro killed me , so , i begun to use hacks (yes i know , its a noob think)

So i started playing with hacks in that game , (only with aimbot) , and , the people didnt noticed me . Until one day i noticed that hacks are real for no-lifes , and there was no point of cheating an online game ... ^^ (seriously , even the cs2d intro says , "Dont fuck with free games ! )

So the new version comed up , and i cant found a fuckin hack =(
Its there that i real begun to learn , and enjoy this game. I observed so many pros , and watched theirs techniques , and discovered that they use quick-change , i changed my controls to comfortable keys , and i really begun to pwn some noobs !

My favourite weapon was m3 (Obsly , i started to quick-change) , and i played only on shotgun maps ; Until a day , i met a person : Claude

Hes really a pro , very good moves etch .... until today i cant bet him on 1vs1 -_-

He begun to explain me to the cs2d community , and i made some new friends: The Heelfish team . Every day , at every hour , he trained me , and played with me , to kill some players !

My nickname was "1bonp"

So , school was begun after the autumn holidays , and he couldnt train me anymore , cause his university ='(
I was sad , but , u know , i could train alone ;
So , i countinued train , with other weapons , (awp , m4a1 )

I discovered , the sniper scope , the ping kill , the laggers , how to discover a cheater , the Latency server .....

But , one day i was enough of my nickname , and change it to Angel ;
I started to talk with pro players , and meet new people like , emo , Snake (from Heelfish) , Leon ,

One day , i discovered that i could download some stuff , and personalize my game , from unrealsoftware.com
And i download a "Apple" logo ,
So i changed my name to Apple , and a week later i met M&M3

we were playing on .nl public de_cs2d server , and i said :
" Change all Your Name to a fruit"
-M&M3 changed name to Orange-
-Hirror changed name to Lemon-
-Nemesis changed name to Banana-

M&M3 said : "We should create a clan ! "

I had the idea to create a team , only a team , with no site , etch ....
Same idea from the Heelfish Team =D

So , we were ^^Team_Fruit^^ Team , with no admins , respects , ...

So today we are |fruit| , we are a very full clan , so , maybe we will stop accepting ApplyS
Maybe we should delete the Apply Box ...

If a day , u meet one Heelfish member (they are rus)
Tell them that i really have respect to them , i really apreciate their help to discover the cs2d game !
Members i remember :
Claude
Snake
Impaler (now hes Zet or Zen /slayer )
Demon
Nero

Thx ! and RIP claude
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:49 am

nice histories.
@ 1bonp
1. it wasnt hirror it was kodiak :-P he did it just for fun like all the others lol
2. Old Snake was also a very good friend of mine. he teached me some m3 tricks. =) i forgot to mention him :d. there are many i forgot but i cant mention all
Back to top Go down
Tyrone Biggums

Tyrone Biggums

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:22 am

So now come my history ^^

All this begun with the game Stranded (ye u read right)

Me and some other friends bought a magazin, there was a CD with stranded in it. We really liked this game and played it every free minute we have. After a few months we wanted more from stranded, so we googled it and came to the website UnrealSoftware.de
There we found Stranded II. I and my friends cant trust our eyes. A second part from the famous Stranded !?
Our wishes gone be reality so we played much stranded II and downloaded the extension mod and played good 3-4 Months Stranded II. After this, the game begun to be boring so i searched a little bit at the unrealsosftware side. I have seen Counter Strike 2D. First i thought " A 2D Flashgame from the famous Counter Strike, that cant be serious". I was interestet how it will be playing CS in 2D, so i downloaded it. Notice: I have never played the real 3D Counterstrike form Valve but i know many friend they play or played it. And i saw many Videos about it.

So the download was finished ( i think it was Version 1.0.0.7 im not sure) and i startet the Game.
First i trained offline a little bit versus bots. After a few Hours i have make me a USGN Account and played online. My first map i was playing online was de_dust. And today this map is still my favorite Very Happy
At the first i was a very big noob but i learned very fast, i trained alone. After 6-7 months DC put a message on the CS2D main menu. A German CS2D Contest are starting in a few days. This was the chance too improve my skills i have learned in the last months so i taking part in the Contest. The Contest Organizer and Jury was Pyrocracker, maybe someone know him. He was a really friendly guy and we are really got along very well. I have taken the second place at the end of contest. I was really proud of me and Pyrocracker was really impressed. Much more: He was thinking that i will be the number one, but i failed. Caused i was unfocused and nervous.
Notice: Up to this time i played under the Nick GT4, maybe someone seen me ^^

Anyway, in the middle of the contest, i meet a guy. His name was Retro
He saw me playing and say to me, that his Clan search good members and i am was skilled enough to pass the test. So i visited their website and written a applycation. Of course i passed the test and i could join KingzZ. This was my first clan and stay there for a long time. We understud us very good and we became Friends. With one of them i have contact until yet. And this is my good friend Erik Bork, he is not very good in CS2D but he is really funny and friendly and i like him.
After a few months, the KingzZ are not existing anymore. Many Members has conflictet with other
KingzZ members and Erik closed the website and announced that the clan not existing no more. Thats the point i stopped playing CS2D. I concantratet me to the school and some browsergames. After 3 or 4 Months Erik send me a message. He createt a new Clan called Influence, that was the point i startet playing CS2D again and joined his Clan. Many Members from my old clan was there too and some new guys too. But the clan existing not for a long time and i played after a month solo again. I played 1-2 months with the Nicks GT4,Butthead and Beavis. Than i began too like Chappelles Show and take the Nick Tyrone Biggums on me. For a few Months i played CS2D and trained me some more skills on. At the end of my CS2D history i played much shotgun servers and meet M&M3 and some other fruits. It was a great experience too play with him and at one day i asked him spontaneous if i can join fruit. So i write the apllication and pass the test and joined fruit. That was my whole CS2D Story Very Happy

I hope u enjoyed reading the text xP
Back to top Go down
Joni

Joni

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 pm

When I made this topic,I didn't expect to read so many nice stories Very Happy
Seriously,I'm liking reading everyone's start a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:47 am

yes, nice topic^^. waiting for more :-P
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Interesting stories every1

Here goes mine(not as good as u guys)

The time was 6 pm(or 7 I don't remember).It was summer time so me and my friends were returning home after playing basketball/football along with me(I play neither of these games).Any way as We were returning,me , akki and some others,
Akki Told me that he got an awesome Online game for PC and he would like me to try it. I said Ok lets see how much good is this game.He Texted me the website and his In-game name. There started my journey in CS2D.

When I started Playing he was already [SGT] of [?] clan.I was buying M249 and he already killed 3 noobs.
When i came out of CT base he said, " hey is that ur penis? Very Happy".I was struggling in the first few days and seeing Akki owning all in De_cs2d map( my first and my fav map).Mimicking Akki, I bought AWP. He said ," AWP is too pro a weapon for a noob like you mate. Try M4 or M3,they are easy for beginners." But I was determined to kill with AWP so that I can own Akki in his Weapon.After that AWP and me became best buddies.
I was obsessed with the nickname 'Ruthless' back then.One fine day Akki told me I should try for [?] clan.I then applied at the [?] clan site,wrote my apply and was rejected.I was disappointed.Then the Fruitpapje servers came.I was always playing on fruitpapje's AWp server,especially when its on AWP_grey map. I got to know some fruitpapje members and Decieded I shoud join.I found the website and wrote an apply, to which Kiwi rejected.I wrote and kiwi rejected.I was persistent and he was...i dunno...pro.
Some of the members started recognising me as 'The noob who always wanted to join'. True, I was a noob(I still am) and I always wanted to join bc Fruitpapje was a dedicated AWP clan.
Then came the News, Akki left [?]. It was the Time when Fruitpapje was still around. He called me and Said, had any luck joining any clan? I sadly said No. He said wanna Join mine? I gladly accepted. This saw the rise of a new clan
[TOA]

We were doing just fine, got many pros to join but after a short while, our results for class tenth came in.Due to my poor performance(I got 82%), My Internet was forbidden. Akki had his Internet snatched away too(I can't remember why).

I handed over the clan to mentos and today, The clan is dead.
I returned to CS2D after 1 year or so and saw a whole new lot of Changes(Ofc the version update) but besides that Fruitpapje was GONE!!!I was Still missing their servers(especially the AWP 1), I started playing in cs2d.nl servers, unknowingly they were hosted by banaan and KIWI. I practiced hard, got tips from the [?] forum(thanx for that) and Then I saw myself killing more and more each day.Then I decided that I should Apply at [?] again.

I applied at the site again with a different name now 'Ash'. before the actual test, I met Angel and M&M3 and we were in good terms. M&M3 asked ,"Need a clan?" I said yes. Then he said Write Just4Fun before your name. After that whenever we were playing together we changed out name to Just4Fun Ash and Just4Fun M&M3.Then one day Angel said that he and M&M3 started a clan named Team_fruit and asked Me If I would join.I said Ok thinking its not a clan, just for fun. But then Orange came up with a website and after that things got complicated for Me. It was the time I got selected in [?] clan, and I was an Official member of Fruit too. I decided to ride 2 boats at a time for some while. Things were going well until some guy from [?] clan shouted he is [?] and not a fruit. I ignored him but after a few days Joni Discovered my secret.pale I at once resigned from the clan and Totally became a Fruit, and Here I am Writing my past. pale
Back to top Go down
https://fruitcs2d.forumotion.com
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:38 pm

very nice story ash and all the others. i like the detailed stuff you wrote. oh and i remember the [just4fun] clan i made lol. i was bored and wanted some clanwars so i recruited as many ppl as i could get. but then i met apple with teamfruit. [?] is a nice clan but i think they are more severely(hope this is right) than fruits. i hope for more long stories to kill some time at work =). a story from DarkCorner would be very interesting. dont worry you will never see 1 of him here, was just a thougt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The history of each of you   The history of each of you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The history of each of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Fruit|Fruit| :: General :: General discussion-
Jump to: