Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 CS2D Mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EngiN33R

EngiN33R

Team Fortress 2 CS2D Mod Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2 CS2D Mod   Team Fortress 2 CS2D Mod Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 am

VALVe's Team Fortress 2 - in CS2D!.. Again. But this time, it's going to be even more fun!

I was browsing through some scripts, and noticed that the only TF2 mod is made by mat5b, and all others are just redone samples. So I decided to make one myself. And I promised myself - it's going to be spectacular.

At the moment there are following features:

Classes - 9 classes
Achievements - 22 achievements
Craft - 25 weapons
Hats - 12 hats
Game Credits - a game currency used for buying weapons and other things in-game

You can contribute to this mod by participating the ideas competition:

Quote :
Ideas competition still going on! If you're interested and want to contribute to this mod, please read this:

I've been doing some stuff in the script today, and it turned out that most of original TF2 weapons are
already implemented, just too boring or they are too hard to implement, so that's why I've decided to start an ideas
competition!

Yes, yes, that's right. Ideas competition. The thing is my ideas pool is depleted, so I'm asking you for help.
To join the competition, you can write a comment for this file, send me an email with topic "CS2D TF2 Ideas Pool",
or add me on Skype or MSN and write "CS2D TF2 Ideas Pool" in your request description. You can find my contacts in
my profile on UnrealSoftware.de

Please use this preset when sending your suggestion:

<Weapon name>
<Weapon description>

<Weapon stats>
<Other notes/weapon set>

<Crafting blueprint/achievement unlock>

Description here is like Level 5 Minigun or Level 10 Sniper Rifle. The "Other notes" para is optional, you either
may write some notes for your weapon, or make it a part of some weapon set (designed by you, too, no official weapon
sets).

Now, please, don't suggest things that are stupid or are already present in game. Hope to see some really nice
suggestions! The winning sets/weapons will be included in the official TF2 mod edition.

To-Do list:
* Save system for achievements and items
* More sound effects
* ÜberCharge
* Player and weapon skins (almost done!)
* Payload (almost done!)
* KOTH

You can see the mod at unrealsoftware.de here

If you wanna help me (I'd really appreciate it), PM me or add me on Skype or MSN:
Skype - chapaev50
MSN - engin33r@live.ru
Back to top Go down
http://engin33r.net/

Team Fortress 2 CS2D Mod
Page 1 of 1