Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its fat ass ->

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Max

Its fat ass -> Empty
PostSubject: Its fat ass ->   Its fat ass -> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:57 pm

This guy keeps votekicking people with multiple clients. He'll connect 2 or 3 times and votekick me or others.
I banned him already but he keeps comming back. Now is the 3rd day in a row I see him uselessly votekicking innocent people.
What should I do?
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

Its fat ass -> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its fat ass ->   Its fat ass -> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:01 pm

well i dont know. you banned him and he still comes back? did you ip banned him? well tur on usgn only and ban his usgn. i have no other ideas now sry. wich server?
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

Its fat ass -> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its fat ass ->   Its fat ass -> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 pm

mg better idea just turn off votekick lol im stupid -.-
Back to top Go down
Banaan

Banaan

Its fat ass -> Empty
PostSubject: Wildcards   Its fat ass -> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 pm

CS2D also supports wildcard IP bans. If this guy has an IP address that constantly changes only slightly, you can ban all IP addresses in a certain range.

Suppose he uses IP address 11.22.33.1. You ban him, the next day he returns with IP adress 11.22.33.2, which isn't banned. You ban him again, the day after he uses address 11.22.33.3.

You could then ban the entire 11.22.33.xxx group by banning the IP address 11.22.33.*
This is, however, not without the risk of banning innocent people using the same ISP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.servers.cs2d.nl
M&M3

M&M3

Its fat ass -> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its fat ass ->   Its fat ass -> Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:40 pm

well then i have to write his ip's in the ban list of the main servers(not in all bc i have to restart the server and its annoying. but first i will talk to him from ass to fruit.
Back to top Go down
Max

Its fat ass -> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its fat ass ->   Its fat ass -> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:30 pm

I thought you had unbanned him.
Maybe one of your members uses unbanall everytime he gets votekicked or speedkicked. Because I namebanned him later and he just came back with the same name.
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

Its fat ass -> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its fat ass ->   Its fat ass -> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 pm

max i deleted all the name bans. bc i dont think nameban helps, but you can nameban him again i wont delet it. btw dont think any1 of us used unbanall i looked at the ban list and there where some bans (2usgn and 5+ip)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its fat ass -> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its fat ass ->   Its fat ass -> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its fat ass ->
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Fruit|Fruit| :: General :: General discussion-
Jump to: