Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clan member limit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M&M3

M&M3

clan member limit Empty
PostSubject: clan member limit   clan member limit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:30 pm

we are now 8 clan members and we still grow. so.. what will be our limit? there are millions of little seeds who just wait to grow to a real fruit but they cant join all.
our limit is...~15? i think thats a good number
and there are alot of ppl who want to join fruit and cant join it now bc they are still not fruity enough so.. we gonna make a sub clan ok? i always feel very sad when i have to break a little future fruit heart and tell him he aint good enough :*( . but fruits have to agree and ash could make the sub clan forum and manage that and maybe you give someone adminrights of that subclan forum to a other fruit if you cant handle both sites alone. or i make a site for them if you cant. when i was in gR | we had so many new ppl we made a sub clan (dont remember their name..) was a good idea
everybody who isnt good enough will be in our subclan and if he is good enough he can join |fruit|
i was thinking about
|veggies|Player>>> |vt|Player
|greenstuff|Player>>> |gs|Player
|vegetables|Player>>> |vt|Player
|seed|Player
oh and my personaly favorite is |bad seed|>>> |bs|Player
damn i really like |bs| even that name... i think im going to play nooblike just to wear that tag ;-) comn its just a god sign that bad seed is bs lol! ok i vote bs!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

clan member limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan member limit   clan member limit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Like the Idea but sub clans are very difficult to manage..
If you are not comfy with large numbers...raise the bar when u test ppls.

Test us regularly and sack those who are not keeping up.
Back to top Go down
https://fruitcs2d.forumotion.com
M&M3

M&M3

clan member limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan member limit   clan member limit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:49 pm

well i wouldnt test anybody in |fruit| again to downgrade them. we just will send the members who are not good enough to join fruit to |bs| well i take this name now, maybe u wanna change it. so if you want ash i can make the website for them but you have the experience with you, my young fruit

0rang3~ holy fruitgod bless you
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

clan member limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan member limit   clan member limit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Lol dude...

We can still have 1 site and put the bs in a seperate groups like members...

Suggest me a name for members..Like the bad ones put in Bad Seeds...the good ones will be put in(members is the default name)???
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

clan member limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan member limit   clan member limit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 pm

uhm well after we tested the new member. the tester has to write in the forum if he was good or bad... and if he aint good enough to join |fruit| he will join |bs|
or what you think? i dont think bs needs a member limit. and in fun clan wars we also can call our bad seed bros to join the fight if not enough fruits are online ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

clan member limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan member limit   clan member limit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Ok..

I am making 2 groups..
|fruit| and |badseedz| and transferring us to |fruits|

Another Idea.

Lets make another group |seeds|

All the newbies will be transferred to |seeds| and on the basis of their performance..they will be transferred to either |fruits| or |badseedz|.
What say?
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

clan member limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan member limit   clan member limit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:44 pm

uhm ok but whats the diffrent of |fruit| and |bad seedz|? i thougt a pro~normal |fruit| and a normal~newbie |bad seedz| would be enough. would be funny if i see 1 day a player of |fruit| 1 of bs and 1 of seed lol! btw. i dont think we have so many that we can make 3 diffrent stables. i think your first idea is ok. oh and i remember in gR the wing clan had his own website but gR was still main clan. wasnt that bad. dont know how it will be if we mix the forum but ok lets give it a try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan member limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan member limit   clan member limit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan member limit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Fruit|Fruit| :: General :: General discussion-
Jump to: