Team Fruit|Fruit|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cs2D clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M&M3

M&M3

Clan Wars           Empty
PostSubject: Clan Wars    Clan Wars           Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:57 am

if you found a clan to own let us know. first time i make somthing like this but its worth a try.
example

M&M3:
[kebab] clan want to fight with us [date + time + timezone(your timezone mine would be: germany +1 hour) i hope you know how to calculate it to your own country, if you need help let me know.
other info´s: like map,fow on/off,.. just if you know so we can get ready for it.
i forgot something? tell me if this a bad idea so we delete it.
it is enough if only 2 members will play we could make a 2v2 at least. i just wanna improve clan wars. btw: we really need more |fruit|´s.. its hard to get very good players.. but well we are still a new clan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Admin
Ash

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars    Clan Wars           Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:28 pm

mine is GMT +5:30

dunno how much is it with German time.
Back to top Go down
https://fruitcs2d.forumotion.com
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars    Clan Wars           Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:28 am

http://www.timeticker.com/

if you still need help tell me. but first use your brain =)
Back to top Go down
M&M3

M&M3

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars    Clan Wars           Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:11 pm

every |fruit| clan member is allowed to ask for a cw. we have a private server and password is there: *censored*
everybody of the fruit clan can have the rcon of this server. but dont give it anybody!! never! only ask me for rcon. never change the password of the server. send me a pm if u want the rcon of this server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars    Clan Wars           Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Wars
Page 1 of 1